Friday, April 26, 2013

5 little luxuries


spring is in the air. quite literally in nyc. we have been enjoying 65 degree weather and the world looks positively cheery. to celebrate this long awaited spring, a few my of little luxuries for the week….
 
a gorgeous plum pretty sugar robe in which to pad around the apt with the windows wide open. (am so impressed with the collection and their customer service that a proper review will be coming shortly).
 
a cadre of bamboo sugarcane candles from trapp to burn while enjoying the incoming breeze as i pad in my robe.. the scent is absolutely enveloping. i can’t explain it, the scent just makes me feel happy (hey,it’s a lot cheaper than anti-depressants)
 
a new spring-like throw to adorn the sofa as i sit in my robe, inhaling the scent of my trap candles while watching the breeze through the billow curtains.
 
billowy curtains allow enough light in and dance perfectly with the incoming breeze.
 
and finally the pièce de résistance to enjoy all of the above acquisitions…
 
how to make the best gin and tonic: a bottle of this and a package of these to make this

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am now not positive where you are getting your info, but good topic.
I needs to spend a while studying more or working out
more. Thanks for fantastic information I used to be looking for this information for my mission.


Here is my website; get golden retriever poodle information

Clipping Path said...


Thank you for a informative post.

Michelle Roy said...

Great post. Articles that have meaningful and insightful comments are more enjoyable, at least to me. It’s interesting to read what other people thought and how it relates to them or their clients, as their perspective could possibly help you in the future.

Skip Hire Near Me
Mini Skip Hire
Midi Skip Hire
Builders Skip Hire
Maxi Skip hire
RORO Skip Hire
2 Yard Skip
4 Yard Skip
6 Yard Skip
8 Yard Skip