Friday, September 7, 2012

5 little luxuries


between the back-to-school excitement and nyfw my little luxury purchases this week are focused on books, books on fashion and items that I deem fashionable…

my coffee table and i are currently obsessed with scott schuman’s the sartorialist: closer

shopping the cartier collection isn’t feasible this week but my double panther ring will tie me over nicely.

if I had to choose just one thing to buy this entire season j.crew’s classic link braceletwould be it!

insurance against the copious wine that has and will be poured this week at the hundreds of events we have/are attending… the wash and stain bar 

i arrived fashionable late to the orgasm party but am i glad i finally made it! this blush is simply everything!! i find myself re-applying just because…

No comments: