Friday, May 3, 2013

5 little luxuries


ummm,  do you notice the theme of my little luxuries this week…..
 
tickets to “scatter my ashes at bergdorf’s” can. not. wait. to. see it!
 
because I need more handsome, intelligent, brooding men in my life and apt.
 
went to the blue note jazz club to listen to michel camilo perform. was feeling so jazzy and sassy, i ordered french martinis. needless to say,i will be serving french martinis. at all my soirees this week.
 
am quite giddy because of this luxurious little purchase: tickets to book launch of let’s explore diabetes with owls by david sedaris! yes, i am going to listen to the david sedaris read live!!! can you tell i am excited about this? (if you can’t make it  he will be atmcnally jackson books – 52 prince st btwn lafayette/mulberry on friday, may 10)
 
inspired by my upcoming jarabe de palo concert i wanted a real bold lip color that signaled “fierce woman in front row”. thanks to this fushia flash i just may be pulled onto the stage!

No comments: