Friday, February 15, 2013

5 little luxuries

image: forever21

this michelle armas print is going up somewhere in my apt (don’t know where). dreamy, right?
 
i fancy myself a whimsical gal who believes in magic and blowing bubbles to put everything in perspective. so this unicorn ring holder seems like the perfect reminder of my life motto, “believe in magic!”
 
can this heart print pj set be any more darling? no, i don’t think so. and the price… well how can i say no?
 
i am all about elevating the kissing experience, even if it’s just smacking my lips together in self-approval. the newest tool in my lip arsenal is a cinnamon plumping lip oil which is proving to live up to its brand name: bite. i find myself biting my lip all day in the most flirty manner possible of course!
 
this is more of a necessity than a luxury but still… a totally free personal trainer. i no longer have any excuses (like my latest, oh i can’t go to the gym today since i haven’t shaved my legs).

No comments: