Friday, October 12, 2012

5 little luxuries

image: zarahome.com
what a week its been for basking in self love!  this week i am reminded of what motivated me to start this column, inspired to share with you the  5 little luxuries that i acquired (not everything is a $ purchase J) which bring me great pleasure. ohh this week included some home goods, musical treats, pops of color and …. 

hyperventilated for oh-about 3 minutes this past tuesday, why you ask? zara home is open for business in the usa silly!!!

anyhoos all bets were off when i spotted this set of gold elephant bookends. have you ever? oh, oh, oh when i saw these little treasures, my makeover-the-living-room accent table bulb just lit up, knobs, named narciso! there are no words… 

it is a double whammy, musical feast kind of weekend for me. both bajofondo and jarabe de palo are in town…. and yes, of course i am attending both!

adding a little dash of color to the zipper pulls on my clutches this season.

No comments: