Monday, November 2, 2009

look For less: lovely louboutin — the cheapchica's guide to style


our fashion correspondent, liliana vazquez of cheap chica did a fierce job discovering louboutins for less!

i spent last weekend in new york city with my sweet husband to celebrate our wedding anniversary and the one thing we both love to do while we’re in the city is shop…yes, I am a lucky girl!

While we were at saks I tired on the louboutin feticha (above in black) and fell in love, unfortunately my husband did not agree…he said they looked too “smushy”! I think he was referring to the short toe box which IMO is fantastic b/c it makes your feet look tiny so if you’ve got a big foot, there shoes will give the illusion of a very small foot!

anyway, I left with dreams of all the outfits they would compliment so you can imagine how excited I was when I saw these fawson shoes at Aldo. They come in black leather, grey suede and tan suede and retail for $90 but I suspect they’ll be on sale in a few weeks so hold off… if you can resist!

nonetheless, these shoes are such a great “inspired by” version of the feticha and the perfect pump for work or play!!

No comments: